|Eligibility||• Undergraduate students currently enrolled in school or on a temporary withdrawal|
• Electric Power, Energy, ICT, Environment-Friendly, Domestic Science
- Inventions using patent application, registered patent, and utility model
- Inventions using creative ideas that are not applied or registered for patent or utility model
|Invention or prototype size||
• Width : 100cm or less, Length : 70cm or less, Height : 100cm or less, Weight : 30kg or less
• A prototype of the actual invention may be submitted.
• Submission period : July 3~ September 22
• Application submission : on the BIXPO Homepage
※ Each individual participant or team may submit more than one invention,
but only one invention per individual participant or team will be selected as finalist.
• For questions : please contact email@example.com
|Restrictions||• The invention must represent the original idea and work of the applicant
• The invention must be original and should not be the same or similar to the inventions that won a
recognition or award at other events.
• The invention should not have been disclosed or made available to the public or reproduced as a
commercial product or process.
※ A violation to any of the abovementioned restrictions will result in disqualification and withdrawal
of an award even after an award is presented.
|Procedure and important dates||
※ The time schedule and procedure are subject to changes.
※ A finalist award (certificate and medal) will be given to all exhibited inventions.
※ Entries may be selected for special awards presented by other participating invention associations.
※ An award may not be given if no entries meet the qualification.