Exhibit Information for Collegiate Participants
|Event name||BIXPO 2019 International Invention Fair|
|Date||Wednesday, November 6 ~ Friday, November 8, 2018|
|Host||Korea Electric Power Corporation|
|Venue||KDJ(Kimdaejung) Convention Center|
Electric Power, Energy, ICT, Environment-Friendly, Domestic Science
- Inventions using patent application, registered patent and utility model
- Inventions using creative ideas that are not applied or registered for patent or utility model
Invention or prototype size
- Width : 100cm or less, Length : 70cm or less, Height : 100cm or less, Weight : 30kg or less
- A prototype of the actual invention may be submitted.
- Submission period : ~ Monday, September 16, 2019
- Application submission : on the BIXPO Homepage
※ Each individual participant or team may submit more than one invention, but only one invention per individual participant or team will be selected as finalist.
- For questions : 2019 Invention Fair Secretariat (Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +82-61-345-8475~8476)
- Notice of the selected inventions : Friday, October 4, 2019
- The invention must represent the original idea and work of the applicant
- The invention must be original and should not be the same or similar to the inventions that won a recognition or award at other events.
- The invention should not have been disclosed or made available to the public or reproduced as a commercial product or process.
※ A violation to any of the abovementioned restrictions will result in disqualification and withdrawal of an award even after an award is presented.
Procedure and important dates
- Documents submitted will not be returned to applicant.
- All intellectual property rights on invention ideas and entries belong to the applicant.
- It is recommended that applicants submitting an actual or prototype invention to apply for patent or complete patent registration.
- Korea Electric Power Corporation holds the authority to release information on your invention to third parties via its offline and online publications for the purpose of judging and promotion of invention before, during and after the event.