Terms of Service
1. Terms of Reference
- • Under these rules and regulations the term ‘Exhibitor’ shall include all employees, servants and agents of any company partnership, firm of individual to whom space has been allocated for the purpose
of exhibiting. The term ‘Exhibition’ shall mean the exhibition referred to the application and contract form. The term ‘Contract’ means the contract for exhibition space at the Exhibition entered into
between the Management and the Exhibitor which incorporates the rules and regulations
2. Application For Participation
- • All applicants agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the rules and regulations of the exhibition organizer. The Management shall reserve the right to accept or refuse any application without
disclosing to the Exhibitor any reasons thereof.
3. Condition of Registration Payment
- a. Exhibitors agree to all rules and regulations before proceeding to payment.
- b. The exhibitor should pay full of registration fee within the designated date notified individually. The registration fee should be paid through the BIXPO 2019 website
- c. If the exhibitor does not pay a deposit within the period, the management has an authority to cancel a contract. In this case, the exhibitor can not possibly claim a refund for the registration fee which
has already been paid.
4. Allocation of Exhibition Space
- The Management shall allocate the space in accordance with the nature of exhibits or in any manner they may deem fit. The management shall reserve the right to change the space allocated to the Exhibitor at any time prior to the commencement of the erection of the booth of the Exhibitor should exceptional circumstances demand and, to alter the space to transfer of close entrances and exits to the Exhibition facilities and to undertake other structural alterations as they may deem fit. Such changes shall be at the discretion of the Management and the Exhibition shall have no claim for compensation as a result of such changes.
5. Use of Exhibition Space
- Exhibitors are only entitled to exhibit the announced products and to man the exhibits with competent personnel during the opening hours of the Exhibition. The Management reserves the rights to refuse admittance to the Exhibition or to have access to any stand. Exhibitors are not allowed the sub-let or assign the stands allotted to them to other parties either wholly or in part without the written consent of the Management. Exhibitors will be liable for any damage to the walls or to any part of the Exhibition hall in which their exhibits are placed and shall not paint or otherwise alter the floors, ceilings, pillars, or walls without the prior consent of the Management.
6. Construction and Decoration of Stand
- Exhibitor will be allowed to decorate their units as per scheduled in Exhibitor’s Manual. Any damages caused by the Exhibitors or his/its contractors to other Exhibitors of common property shall be the responsibility of the Exhibitor. All Exhibitors must complete their construction and decoration by the date and time stipulate by the Management.
7. Movement of Exhibits
- a. Exhibitors shall remove all exhibits from the Exhibition hall within the period stipulated by the Management and shall indemnify the Management against any loss by reason of the delay or damage to
the Exhibition hall.
8. d. Cancellation charg
- Once a stand booking form has been received, any Exhibitor who subsequently decides for any reason to withdraw from the event or reduce his stand space shall immediately inform the Organiser in writing and shall be liable to pay the following cancellation charges plus VAT:-
- - Cancellations received on or October 14 2019 – 0% of all monies paid.
- - Cancellations received after October 14 2019 – 100% of agreed cost.
9. Failure of Services
- The Management shall not be liable for any loss sustained by the Exhibitor directly or indirectly attributable to the cancellation. Suspension or reduction of duration of the scheduled Exhibition from the period advertised or specified due to:
- a. Force Majeure.
- b. Acts of War, Military Activity, Municipal Statutory of Civil Authority requisition
- c. Fire, flood, typhoon, excessively inclement of weather, earthquake, or a combination of the same
- d. Damage caused by an aerial object or aircraft
- e. Strikes or lockouts by workmen. If the Exhibition is cancelled, reduced or postponed then and in such event the unit costs paid to the Management, or any part thereof may be refunded at the sole
discretion of the Management to appropriate the entire sum or any part thereof for expenses they have already incurred for the Exhibition
10. Insurance, Liability and Risks
- All Exhibitors shall insure, indemnify and hold the Management and the venue owners unaccountable in respect of all costs, claims, demands and expenses to which they may be subject as a result of loss of or injury arising to any persons howsoever caused while the said persons are upon or examining or passing the Exhibition stands, during the tenancy of the Exhibition. The liability or risks of the employees, agents or exhibits shall be the responsibilities of the Exhibitors.
11. Fire Regulations
- All materials used in stands and exhibition constructions must be properly fireproofed in accordance with local regulations. Fire marshals will patrol the Exhibition facilities and will be authorized to stop any demonstrations that are potential fire hazards.
- The Management shall take all security precautions in the interest of the Exhibitors and visitors. However, the Management shall not be held responsible for any loss or theft or exhibits at the Exhibition hall during the build-up, exhibition and dismantling period. The Management shall also not be held responsible for any loss or damage to exhibits or any articles belonging to the Exhibitors.
13. Supplementary Clauses
- Whenever necessary, the Management shall have the right to issue supplementary regulations in addition to those in the Terms of Contract to ensure the smooth management of the Exhibition. Any additional written regulation and/or instructions shall form part of these Terms of Contract and they shall be binding on the Exhibitors.
14. The failure to object to any breach of any clause herein by the Management shall not constitute agreement to modification of this agreement or a waiver of any
subsequent breach of such clause.
15. The construction of the Terms of Contract herein will be governed by laws of Korea.
1. The purpose of the collection and use of personal informationBIXPO collected personal information for the following purposes.
On the implementation of services and service providers in accordance with the contract price settlement Content provided Membership Management
- Identity verification for provision of services to account holders, prevention of personal information it holds from misuse and from unauthorized access, confirmation on intention of participation to
the event, handling complaints and any other issues participants may raise Marketing and Promotion
- Promotion of events, Calculate statistics on use of services by account holders and frequency of visits
2. Personal data collectedBIXPO collects following personal information for the purpose of account registration, service request, etc. : Name, Date of birth, Company name, Company website, Company address, Industry
category, Account ID, Password, Phone number, e-Mail, Access logs, Cookies, IP information, Company description, 2018 Revenue, the year of company foundation, Number of employees etc.
Method of collection: Account registration at BIXPO Website (http://bixpo.kr)